7/09/2007

He is the Beginning and the End

I have to tell this story or I'll bust and then the rocks will have to cry out and, well, it's just not their jobs. I just have to brag on Jesus again. He's so worthy of all the brag we have!

My Daddy's house was put on the market about a month ago. We signed a contract on it last week, but here's the story:

These people, The Hickman's, were invited over to their friends' new house. It is in the same subdivision as my Dad's. They decided to look around the neighborhood, saw my Daddy's house was for sale, asked to see it the next day and put an offer on it the next day! Incredible! They were not even looking to buy a house, but Mrs. Hickman fell in love with it. The offer was so close to what we were asking we didn't even make a counter offer. Tell me God doesn't care about the things going on in our lives! Sometimes His goodness is almost more than I can bear--he is too magnificent for words. He is glorious. He is spectacular. He is magnificent. He is divine. He is every adjective any dictionary could say and then 10,000 beyond!

I'm wild about Him. I am obssessed with Him. He is my very breath. Oh, how I pray you know Him personally. No one or nothing can fill any emptiness you have in your heart but One. He is the End-all. The End of all fear. The End of all hopelessness. The End of all shame. The End of all desperation. The End of all loneliness. The End of all condemnation. Alpha and Omega is His name.

For He is the Beginning of hope. He is the Beginning of life. He is the Beginning of joy. He is the Beginning of fulfillment. He is the Beginning of blamlessness. He is the Beginning of a new you!

I cannot, and will not even try to imagine, what my life would be like without Him. I would be condemned to hell. I would be without my daughter. I would be dead--without a doubt.

Oh my Dear Savior, bless Your Holy name, Jesus. You are my Rock, my Fortress, my Deliverer, in You will I trust. There is none like You. Save us, Lamb of God. Teach us, Rabboni. Lead us, Lord, in the way everlasting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be happy to visit Nicoles blog...do you know how to link her address to me? If not you can just leave me another comment with the address in it and I would be happy to visit her!
Also, as far as a Blog Roll....I don't know how to post one on the side of my blog, but I just put a folder in my favorites and save the blogs I visit the most in there. I know a little about this world of blogging...but there is still so much to learn! I am sorry I can't help you much!

Darla said...

Princess! I went to bed laughing and woke up and recieved posts from you and Angela...haha I am still laughing..had to explain to my husband so he didn't think I was laughing at him...now he is laughing on his way to work! Thanks for your patience with me.

I love what you wrote, it is good for me to keep that thinking in my mind..Jesus everything the beginning and the end, makes life on earth easier some how, and keeps my eyes on HIM. Love ya

Unknown said...

I am so glad that the sell of your Daddy's house went so smooth! It is awesome to stand back and watch God work and when things like this happen you have to wonder why you stressed over it to begin with? I mean I am real 'good' at trying to handle things myself ... FIRST! UGH! LOL Thanks for your comments to my tag blog. I am so glad we are both on the same team!
\0/\0/\0/
Donna