6/14/2007

First Day of Blogging--Adventurous!

Well friends,

A new day has started. I never, NEVER stay up this late! This is what happens when you give somebody with ADD something new. I'm so excited about blogging and hearing what everyone has to say about their love for Jesus I just can't close my eyes.

I hope this summer everyone finds time in their hectic vacationing schedules to get to know Jesus better than you do right this minute. He is so worth it!

If you try and post, please keep trying if it doesn't work the first thirty or so times. I'm trying to get the kinks ironed out. I can't promise how many times a day I'll moderate your comments and I may not respond to each one individually, but I'll try. Please know I will read them all.

Pray for our country. Pray for each other. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Pray for solidarity within The Church.

So long, My Fellow Sojourners--Good Night!

No comments: